2-Week Unlimited Yoga $39
New Students Details
- Strictly valid for first time visitors to the studio, i.e. students who have never been to the studio before. All students details are stored in our database
- Unlimited access to "Bikram Yoga Beginners Class" as marked on the schedule. Does not include Intermediate class
- Membership activates on the date of first class attended (not date of purchase).
- Non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Studio terms and conditions apply.
1st Class Information
- Please arrive 15 mins before class starts
- Class is 90 minutes long. Bikram Yoga Beginners Class is suitable for all ages and levels of ability.
- NO BOOKINGS REQUIRED. Studio doors open 15 minnutes before class.
- Classes start on time. No late arrivals pls.
- Come well-hydrated. Refrain from eating 2-3 hours before class (highly recommended).
- Wear light, non-restrictive work-out clothing that you will be comfortable stretching and sweating in i.e. running clothing, sports bras, athletic shorts, swimwear
- Bring a mat, a large towel and a bottle of water for class, and an extra towel if you wish to shower in the studio after class. You can also hire or buy these at the studio.
- Come with an open mind and a positive attitude to try something new.
- It’s normal if you feel dizzy or overwhelmed during class. Take a break - stand still, kneel/sit down still or lie down still AND BREATHE! in and out through your nose.
- Re-hydrate after class. Drink plenty of water. We also recommend that you replenish your electrolytes lost through sweating. Coconut water is one of the best options.