- Under the 1 person per 2 sqm rule, the maximum number of people allowed in our 147sqm yoga room is 73 people. To keep it simple, we are not taking bookings. First come first serve :-)
- Studio doors open 20 mins before class starts. Class starts on time. No late comers please
- We ask everyone to use hand sanitizer at entrance before entering the studio
- Starting from 6 March 2021, it is mandatory that you sign in using the Check In CBR App when you visit our studio for Covid-19 contact tracing purposes. Instructions and our QR codes are displayed at the studio entrance and reception.
- Please pack light for class and abide by the “get in, train, get out” principle and not gather in communal areas before or after class
- Shower time will be limited to be 2 mins/person (quick rinse only, no shampoo/conditioner pls) We encourage everyone to leave straight after class and shower at home if possible.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the female and male change rooms at a time are 12 and 10 respectively. If the change rooms are at capacity, please line up outside and wait
- If you are unwell please stay home and not attend classes
- If you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days please stay home and not attend classes
Our Cleaning & Hygiene Practices
- We ask everyone to practice good personal hygiene
- Hand sanitizers are placed at various locations for convenient access, including studio entrance, reception, change rooms and bathrooms
- Routine studio cleaning and disinfecting are performed focusing on frequently touched surfaces such as reception desks, benches, lockers, door handles, light switches, toilets, taps, fridge handles with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Studio flooring (yoga room, reception, bathrooms, change rooms) will be vacuumed and cleaned daily with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant. Studio carpet will be steam cleaned and washed on a monthly basis with industrial deep cleaning carpet shampoo and odour remover solution.
- Studio rental mats will be cleaned after every use with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant and studio rental towels will be washed with heavy duty antibacterial detergent. However, we encourage everyone to bring their own mats & towels to class.
- Please remember to take your mat and personal belongings home. The Lost & Found bucket will be cleared on a weekly basis.
- Bins and tissues are provided at various locations in the studio and bins will be emptied daily.