- Class booking is essential during the period of 1-11 Nov 2021. Walk-ins are still permitted if spaces are available
- Class schedule and bookings will be released on a weekly basis.
- No shows and late cancellations will result in penalty fees of $25. You must cancel your booking at least 5 hours before class starts to avoid fees
- We apologize in advance that we might not be able to take your bookings via email or phone in a timely manner due to staff shortage. It is recommended that you learn to make bookings on our website so that you can reserve your spot and cancel it in time if needed to avoid fees.
- To book a class, please follow the steps below:
- head over to the schedule page on our website
- select the class you'd like to attend and click "Sign Up"
- click "Next" after reviewing your class selection
- login to your MBO account to confirm booking. You will need to use the email address you provided us on the waiver form when you first registered with us. If you forgot or never set a password for this login before, Click "Need new password?" to set password and complete login.
- Use hand sanitizer at entrance before entering the studio
- Check in using the CheckIn CBR App on every visit
- Unless exempt, you must wear a face mask in the studio common areas. You are allowed to take your masks off during your yoga practice.
- Studio doors open 20 mins before class starts. Class starts on time. Late arrivals not permitted
- Use markers on the floor in the yoga room and reception to ensure social distancing. Maintain a distance of 1.5m between people, where possible and as much as possible
- Shower time will be limited to be 2 mins/person
- Practice good personal hygiene
- If you are unwell, please stay home and not attend class. Anyone with clear symptoms of illness will be turned away.
Our Cleaning & Hygiene Practices
- We ask everyone to practice good personal hygiene
- Hand sanitizers are placed at various locations for convenient access, including studio entrance, reception, change rooms and bathrooms
- Routine studio cleaning and disinfecting are performed focusing on frequently touched surfaces such as reception desks, benches, lockers, door handles, light switches, toilets, taps, fridge handles with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Studio flooring (yoga room, reception, bathrooms, change rooms) will be vacuumed and cleaned daily with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant. Studio carpet will be steam cleaned and washed on a monthly basis with industrial deep cleaning carpet shampoo and odour remover solution.
- Studio rental mats will be cleaned after every use with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant and studio rental towels will be washed with heavy duty antibacterial detergent. However, we encourage everyone to bring their own mats & towels to class.
- Please remember to take your mat and personal belongings home. The Lost & Found bucket will be cleared on a weekly basis.
- Bins and tissues are provided at various locations in the studio and bins will be emptied daily.