BYC will reopen on 1 July! We are super excited about returning to the hot room! Thank you for being so patient with us.We have implemented the following restriction measures and hygiene practices to ensure we resume our services smoothly and that our studio is CovidSafe. Please read on and be informed.
- To keep it simple for everyone, we are not taking bookings for classes. We will cap our class size at a maximum of 35 students on a first come first serve basis. We will keep you posted if there's any changes in the future
- Studio doors open 15 mins before class starts. Class starts on time. No late comers please
- We ask everyone to use hand sanitizer at entrance before entering the studio
- Everyone who enters the studio is required to have their body temperature checked at reception with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone showing a result of over 38C or have clear symptoms of illness will be asked to leave and seek medical advice
- We have marks in place in the yoga room, reception and change rooms to ensure every participant has the 4sqm space available and to ensure everyone stays 1.5 metres apart from each other. Please use these marks to maintain social distancing
- Please pack light for class and abide by the “get in, train, get out” principle and not gather in communal areas before or after class
- There will be only two shower heads (the far left and far right ones) available in the female and male change rooms respectively to ensure social distancing.
- Shower time will be limited to be 2 mins/person (quick rinse only, no shampoo/conditioner pls) We encourage everyone to leave straight after class and shower at home if possible.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the female and male change rooms at a time are 6 and 5 respectively. If the change rooms are at capacity, please line up outside and wait
- If you are unwell please stay home and not attend classes
- If you have returned from overseas in the last 14 days please stay home and not attend classes
Our Cleaning & Hygiene Practices
- We ask everyone to practice good personal hygiene
- Hand sanitizers are placed at various locations for convenient access, including studio entrance, reception, change rooms and bathrooms
- Routine studio cleaning and disinfecting are performed focusing on frequently touched surfaces such as reception desks, benches, lockers, door handles, light switches, toilets, taps, fridge handles with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Studio flooring (yoga room, reception, bathrooms, change rooms) will be vacuumed and cleaned daily with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant. Studio carpet will be steam cleaned and washed on a monthly basis with industrial deep cleaning carpet shampoo and odour remover solution.
- Studio rental mats will be cleaned after every use with heavy duty odour absorbing disinfectant and studio rental towels will be washed with heavy duty antibacterial detergent. However, we encourage everyone to bring their own mats & towels to class.
- Please remember to take your mat and personal belongings home. The Lost & Found bucket will be cleared on a weekly basis.
- Bins and tissues are provided at various locations in the studio and bins will be emptied daily.
If you have a 12 month/6 month pass or a class package and you haven't participated in our online classes during the lockdown period, a 100-day extension (studio closure duration 23 March-30 June) will be added to your pass. Please email us if you have any enquiries on your pass.
New Class Times & Prices
Our online classes will end on 30 June and we will resume full studio class schedule from 1 July. We have made changes to our class times and prices. Please visit our website for more details. BYC has seen ever-increasing overheads to operate over the past 5 years and like many businesses, due to Covid-19 and its consequential aftermath, regrettably we will have to move to a new pricing structure so that BYC returns strong and sustainable into the future.
Thank you for your understanding and your support. We are very grateful that BYC is here to stay. We are committed to providing this unique product that in our opinion is the golden prescription for health and wellbeing. Now more than ever, we need to look after ourselves to obtain a strong immune system and a calm mind. Come stretch, move your body and give yourself some much needed "me-time"!
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you all in the hot room soon :-)